Seven Things You Don’t Know About Me
Seven things about me
1. I’m the Chairman and Trumpet player in the local wind band: Woodley Concert Band.
2. I took 6 months off work to go travelling in China and ended up visiting North Korea, the North Face base camp of Mount Everest, Tibet, a dodgy rural Chinese hospital (where they put me in a bed that was still warm from the previous occupant) and came home via Mongolia and the Trans-Siberian Express. It was an amazing holiday!
3. I’m getting married either later this year or early next year.
4. I have the dubious honour of having destroyed my car, my motorbike and my bicycle in 3 separate accidents.
5. I am a Microsoft Certified Software Developer in .NET
6. I’m originally from Scotland but have lived in England for nearly 10 years now.
7. The worst train journey I ever had was the overnight train from Nice to Rome in 1999. I’m still mentally scarred.
The next seven
A random mix of people. Some I love to read their blogs and others fire out the odd juicy bit of info on Twitter. You should follow them all!
The Meme Rules
* Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
* Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
* Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
* Let them know they’ve been tagged.